5 November 2014

Swarm Demo Day 2014 Round Up

Swarm




Swarm represents a unique opportunity for anyone to take part with their bits to bitcoin and support new and interesting projects. We will include the stories related to Swarm’s Demo day here:






By




The Bitcoin community has shown me that nothing can stop a group of people who are passionate in their beliefs. In our case, we believe everyone in the world deserves the right to financial freedom. My goal is to make sure everyone can see that this Bitcoin movement has the power to change the world for the better through every story we publish. Before working with Bitcoin Magazine I was involved in freelance writing, illustration, renders, making electronic music, and 3d print designs (http://ift.tt/1sH3ynH). I'm also a married dude and a father of 2 who loves to have fun with his family, cook, and travel. Contact me by shooting a message to: ruben [at] bitcoinmagazine.com




November 06, 2014 at 12:27AM