23 January 2014

Bitcoin’s YouTube Missionaries

<p>Thanks to Bitcoin&#8217;s YouTube Missionaries Thanks to Bitcoin&#8217;s YouTube Missionaries Beacons of light welcoming the huddled masses of tired and poor yearning for financial freedom. My road to discovering the new world of economic redemption started one evening last March. An article linked from BuzzFeed’s website entitled “Is it Time to Take Bitcoin Seriously?“ written by Alec Liu was revealed to me. As I investigated further I found my heart inexplicitly racing; some deep-rooted primitive part of my brain connected with this article. I had discovered an obvious truth that just clicked. Alec Liu, without knowing it, was the messenger that lit the spark that started my personal obsession to this revolutionary technology. Rarely can we predict the power of [&#8230;]</p><p>The post Bitcoin&#8217;s YouTube Missionaries appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.</p> January 23, 2014 at 06:02PM